Jaezi Orleans-Lindsay Esq.
- The Death Penalty on Death Row: A Discussion Of The Legal And Moral Issues Surrounding The Death Penalty In The Republic Of Ghana And The UnitedStates of America. April 2001
- South African Competition Laws – A Concise Expose. June 2001
- The Effect of U.S. Import and Export Laws on The Sudan and Afghanistan. June 2001.
- Marriage Matters – An Expose on the Marital Laws of Ghana and the USA: A Private International Law Perspective. May 2004.
- Marital Rights of Spouses in the Republic of Ghana. August 2004
- Employment Discrimination – The Rights of the Worker in the U.S.A. August 2004.
- Seminar – Doing Business Globally – The African Perspective. Presented at The Case Western Reserve School of Law; June 2001.
Mrs. Naa Lamle Orleans-Lindsay Esq
- Rights of Indigenous People Vis-à-Vis Natural Resource Development: A Study of Ghana and Nigeria. May 2001
- Evaluation of the Promotion of Democracy through International Assistance Programs. January 2001
- What to Do When Debt Collectors Come Calling. August 2004
If you have any legal problem in your life ... We are available